Friday, October 10, 2014

Monthly Contests

I will be having lots of contests planned this month, read below (they will all be explained)


COSTUME CONTEST
I will be holding my annual costume contest, (I usually have it on my private account but changed my mind.) What you have to do is print the picture i will give you if you are participating, and hold it up and take a picture and send it to me. Since this is a Karen Gillan Fanpage i would like it to be Karen related BUT if not, or if you don't have any material for anything of Karen's parts, Please send me in your original costume, I WILL BE POSTING ALL ON MY ACCOUNT And people of my page can vote for their top 3 and The judges and I will pick the winner. I will be trying to get in prizes of some sort but if not I will give the winner 1000 points.

PHOTOSHOP CONTEST 


This contest is where you show me your best Photoshop pictures of Karen combined or Karen with other of your fictional or celebrities crushes. They will all be on my page Then the people will chose their top 3 and then The judges and I will decide the winner and the winner will get 900 points.

EDIT CONTEST

Send me your best edits! I've seen a lot if your work on your pages, and i want to see your talent. I really like the edits and I want an edit to become my background page on my fanpage, since I can't make edits to save my life I asked people to make some for me then a lot of you wanted to help so i thought to make a contest for that. The people will decided their top 3 favorite edits and The judges and I will pick the winner. The winner gets 500 points and gets their edit as my background ALL EDITS WILL BE POSTED ON MY PAGE

CAPTION CONTEST

Only thing different about this is that I won't be giving you the pictures to have you caption them you have to do it yourself! Find pictures of Karen and give them hilarious captions, I love hosting these caption contest but since I had school i forgot all about them so i'm bringing them back, So get your pictures from Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, anywhere caption them and send them to me. People will pick their favorite*

POSTER CONTEST

As we all know Kazza's birthday is coming up, I want her to feel special on her birthday. I'm having a contest where you guys make her a poster, with pictures of her and stuff and thanking her. I will be posting all of them on my page and the winner will receive 2000 points and the picture will be sent to Karen herself hoping she'll retweet it

I WILL BE MAKING SEPARATE POSTS YOU DO HAVE TO SIGNUP FOR IT 

No comments:

Post a Comment