Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Question And Answer :)

This one is out to +Orcale Turret ( https://plus.google.com/u/0/?tab=wX#117920231655332412240/posts)
 QOTD-"Hey Amelia, How does it feel to run such a big community with many loyal fans"

AOTD- It really feels great, I have a deep love for Karen Gillan, She is such an amazing person, To be honest, I'm not positive if you guys felt this feeling before, But i thought (even though i was wrong) that i was the only K-Face out there. I didn't really see any G+ posts about Karen Gillan, All I ever saw was Billie Piper posts, David Tennant, Matt Smith, Tom Hiddleson, So it made me feel great that (as of now) 939 amazing people are K-Faces. :)

Send me your questions in for tomorrow so you can get a chance for your question to be answered!

Love,
Amelia


No comments:

Post a Comment